The Basic Difference between CPC and CTR

I know lots of you guys have a confusion between CPC and CTR. Especially me when I start my YouTube Journey. Back 2018 I heard many YouTubers talking about CPC and CTR. But they don't talk about fully about this. But I want to thanks Hasan for sharing the concept. Right now for helping you to understand that I am writing this article. Basically you can hear about this when you have an Adsense account. However, today in this article I am sharing you the basic difference between CPC and CTR and also trying to share you how Google ad system works. 

How Google Ad System Works

Google AdSense is a service by Google. People who have a Google Adsense account simply publish ads on his website.  Whenever, someone sees the ads or clicks in the add he can earn money. I think this is the most easiest way to make money online in today. 

Photo Credit goes to Hasan

What is CPC?

CPC means Cost Per Click. Let's focus in the skin-shot. Here you can see that a word calling CPC. So, it means how much  you are making when someone click on the ads. The average cost of every single clicks in this account. As you can see, he earns $0.68 per ads click. So, in the last 7 days he got 443 clicks. That means if you multiply this number by CPC. You can get the earning of last 7 days. Super Simple.

What is CTR?

CTR means Cost Thousand Impressions. It means how much you can earn the cost for per 1000 Impressions. If anyone gets 1000 Impressions without clicking in the Advatisement he can earn some money for showing the ad if someone clicks on the advatisement the owner gets more money. 
So, in this way we find 2 models how a website makes money. 

How the System Works?

I give you an extra tips to you. So, let's talk about why Google pay you the money? Simply, you have a website. We have advatiser and we have publishers. In our case we are the publishers. We are the website's owners. We have also advatiser and we have Google AdSence in between.

Advatisers will tell Google, please google advatise my add with the banner and I will pay you 100 dollars for maybe 50000 impressions as an example. So, google will put the add on your website and advatiser will pay Google. Then you will get a simple potion from it. Google then pushed the ads on your website. So, you are getting paid from the advatisers who publish the ads on Google. So, I think the idea is some how simple. I think you understand the basic concept about the difference between CPC and CTR. 

However you can enjoy my Affiliater Marketing article or you know how to use Affiliate Marketing links with YouTube Shorts. If you are not interested on YouTube so you know how I make $30 for per post as an Influencer . If you are interested in Freelancing so you need to check out this where I share you 7 golden tips for new Freelancers and if you want to know about Crypto Currency mining so you can check out my this playlist. I also published Crypto Currency news every 5 days later, so you can check it out.

Thanks for Reading this Article 

Post a Comment

0 Comments