In one Month how much i earn bitcoin from cryptotab

 

Bitcoin is one of the most valuable crypto currency in the world. Today in the market of crypto currency it is around $56000+. Though, you need to mine crypto currency by highly advanced computers and other devices which allow you to mine Bitcoin. But don't you know that you can mine bitcoins with your Mobile Phone. In the previous 2 article I share you about this. You can go and check out by clicking here.

how much I earn by mining Bitcoin

So, today in this article I am going to give you an estimated idea that how much you can mine bitcoins with CryptoTab Browser Pro. So, here is a skin short that I earn in 1 month test.

Skin short detals

You can see that after mining 1 month with 1500 hashes and 1 device. I usually mine 5 to 6 times in a day. Each time I mine it cost around 3 hours (as a user of Pro). So, every single day I mine 15 to 18 hours. Well, I forgot I can't say I don't use any cloud boost and I just earned 0.00000960 BTC/Satoshi(satoshi means a part of bitcoin or blocks) which market value is around $0.54. So, as my expectations I need to earn at least $1. That maybe satisfied me.

Advantages of CryptoTab

However, let's talk about the advantages of this app. So, first of all I wonder that this app mine bitcoin without downing my battery. Secondly, you can't need to open this app while you are mining. Thirdly, this is a browser (like Croma, Mozilla Firefox etc) that means you can brows anything.

Disadvantages of CryptoTab

Like other app this app has also some disadvantages. If you are a lite user so you always see that for cloud demand you need to wait 30 to 40 minutes.(Sometimes more) The mostly frustrating thing is you always need to activate in this app every 3 or 2 hours later. However, when you start you see that they mine 7 to 9 satoshi per 3 hour. But when you have 100+ it suddenly slow down. If you are using the pro version also. You hardly mine 3-4 satoshis per 3 hours.

My own Opinion

So, in my opinion nothing is better than anything. You are making money without losing anything. So, in this way this is profitable. But, if you think like that you need to wait too long time for making money and you are always in tension that when I will take my money in my pocket. So, in this way I recommend you not to use it. However for pro version, you need to spend money from your pocket. So, you can mine with 1500 hashes. While if you mine free version you get 300 hashes. If you want to mine with 1500 hashes so click here. I share with you how to download it for free.

Some Revises

In this article I share you my personal experiences with this mining app. Now, it's your wish you can mine with this or not. But, if you a student I recommend you to use it. As you can earn something. And bitcoin price is increasing day by day. And you earn more with this increase.

Thanks for Reading this Article

Post a Comment

0 Comments